Nuffnang Ads

December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016



Well, it's that time of the year again where we bid goodbye to whatever happened in the past year and hoping for a great year ahead.
Travel wise, 2016 had been a great year for me. I've traveled quite a few places and I treasure every moment of it. Here is the recap.

þingvellir National Park, Iceland

DC3 Plane Wreck, Iceland

Skogafoss, Iceland

Interlaken, Switzerland

Murren, Switzerland

Wengen, Switzerland

Amsterdam, Holland

Zaanse Schans, Holland

Keukenhof, Holland

Queenstown, New Zealand

Hobbiton, New Zealand

Auckland, New Zealand

Jeonju, South Korea

Naejangsan, South Korea

Yonsei University, South Korea

Tak ketinggalan jugak tempat2 dalam negara yg aku sempat terjah

Tasik Cermin, Ipoh

Light Sensation, MAEPS

Miri, Sarawak

Sungai Besar

Train from Tenom to Beaufort along Padas river

Temerloh

Sekinchan



Selain dari travel, aku jugak terjebak dengan activity berlari-larian due to pengaruh org2 sekeliling ... memula nak cuba2 je, tapi after a while, mmg seronok plak ... so after 6 months and numerous trainings in between, I managed to do 8 run and as a bonus, I loss 9kg. For that, I pat myself on the back.



Personal life wise, I can say it was like a roller coaster. Too many emotions, too many ups and downs. I hope 2017 can be a bit nicer to me.


With this, I bid goodbye to 2016. And to 2017, bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment